Unclog Drain St. Peters, MO
Unclog Drain in St. Peters, MO. Been typing "unclog drain" into your browser for hours? Tried a plunger? Hot water and dish soap? Baking soda and vinegar? Even a bent wire hanger? If you feel like you're out of options, you need to call Drain Cleaning St. Louis to have a licensed master plumber and drainlayer unclog your drain. Some jobs can only be completed by professionals, and not addressing a clogged drain promptly can result in expensive repairs in the future. If you need unclog drain services in St. Peters, MO, call us today at 314-972-2233 or contact us online. We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Click here for emergency drain cleaning in St. Peters, MO.
Why Drains Get Clogged | Unclog Drain St. Peters, MO
When a drain gets clogged, the underlying reason depends on the type of drain and what humans are using it for. Knowing the causes of clogged drains can help you avoid them in the future.
- Toilet Drain Cleaning
Excess toilet paper is often to blame, but other types of paper and hygiene products like paper towels, Q-tips, or diapers — which we strongly advise against flushing down a toilet — often lead to clogs too. If any product apart from toilet paper claims to be "flushable," don't believe it.
- Basement Cleaning
Basement drains can become clogged when a toilet's clogged, there's residue from a washing machine, or with the heavy rainfall we often see in St. Peters, MO.
- Bathtub Drain Cleaning
Hair is almost always the reason bathtub and shower drains become clogged. Soap scum, dirt, and even mineral buildup from water can also result in clogs in your pipes.
- Sink Drain Cleaning
When residue from washing dishes, such as grease or fat, or coffee grounds accumulate in a kitchen sink drain, it can often become clogged. With bathroom sinks, excess toothpaste, hair, dirt, skin flakes, and hand lotions are often to blame.
While this might be helpful in the future, right now you need that drain unclogged in your St. Peters, MO home. Contact Drain Cleaning St. Louis today at 314-972-2233 to get that drain cleared quickly.
Professional Unclog Drain Services in St. Peters, MO
While some DIY options are handy sometimes a job can only be done right by a professional. We we have been unclogging drains for over 10 years. When we first arrive at your St. Peters, MO home, we might carry out a drain camera inspection to inspect your pipes and find the root reason behind your clogged drain. Once we know the the problem is, we'll decide on one of several plans of attack that best fits the issue and your home:
- Chemicals: Store-bought chemicals can unclog some drains, but are often ineffective or temporary solutions for tough clogs or drain issues that keep coming back. However, high concentrations of hydrochloric acid are available to be sold exclusively to professional plumbers. The acid is harmful to certain pipes, so chemicals may not always be the best bet. Your plumber at Drain Cleaning St. Louis will know whether or not using chemicals is a good idea.
- A Drain Snake or Drain Auger: Also called a plumber's snake, either have manual cranks or are motorized. Generally, snakes are meant to unclog drains that are smaller, such as your kitchen sink, and augers are meant for larger drains for example a basement. They consist of long, coiled cords with a hook, or other object that can grab and break up clogs, on the end. The cords are fed into the drain and then cranked, dislodging the clog.
- Hydro Jetting: When all else fails, your master plumber at Drain Cleaning St. Louis will unclog your drain by using high-pressure water jets down in order to dislodge the most difficult blockages.
Our team is comprised of master plumbers and drainlayers who are licensed with St. Louis City and St. Louis county. We've been unclogging drains in St. Peters, MO since 2011 and have never seen a clog we couldn't clear out.
6 Signs That You Need Drain Cleaning | Unclog Drain St. Peters, MO
Of course, looking up "unclog drain" isn't necessary when your plumbing systems and drains stay healthy. The following are 6 sure signs that you should get drain cleaning services even if you don't have an active clog:
- Slow Drains and Standing Water: Slow running drains usually indicate there there is some blockage in your pipes. If there's water on the floor of your basement after you run the washing machine, or water collects in your shower and takes a while to drain, contact Draining Cleaning St. Louis immediately.
- Foul Odors: If you notice a stench anywhere near a drain, it could be a sign that your plumbing system is backed up or that you need replacement p-traps.
- Multiple Clogged Lines: If your shower, sink, and basement drains are all not draining well, it could mean that there's a problem with your main sewer line. In that case, you need to get sewer drain cleaning immediatelyWaiting could result in more costly damage to your St. Peters, MO home.
- Water Backing Up: If your toilet drain is clogged, it could cause water to back up in your bathtub or sink.
- Gurgling Sounds: Gurgling sounds indicate that there's a blockage somewhere in your system. Even if your drains are functioning normally now, they likely won't be soon. The gurgling is due to water flowing past the air bubbles that form when clogs happen.
- Fruit Flies: Fruit flies are attracted to food that is stuck in your pipes. if you notice fruit flies hanging around your kitchen sink, call Drain Cleaning St. Louis.
If you're experiencing any of the above signs, or a combination thereof, you should get drain cleaning services as soon as possible, or you'll be stuck typing "unclog drain" into your phone at 11PM. Not getting drain cleaning could even lead to infections and other health issues.
Take a look at the links below to see what other services we offer in St. Peters, MO:
Unclog Drain St. Peters, MO | Drain Cleaning St. Louis
Our licensed master plumbers provide prompt and polite service, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are always following the newest technologies to offer St. Peters, MO homeowners the impeccable plumbing and drain cleaning service. We're an A-Z service for any plumbing issue in St. Peters, MO. Besides drain cleaning, we offer many different plumbing services, including water and sewer line repair and repairs and replacements of kitchens, laundry rooms, bathrooms, and more. If you need to unclog a drain in St. Peters, MO, call Drain Cleaning St. Louis now at 314-972-2233 or contact us online.