Unclog Drain Ballwin, MO
Unclog Drain in Ballwin, MO. Been typing "unclog drain" into your browser for hours? If a plunger, store-bought liquid drain cleaners, or other DIY solutions aren't working, it's time to call Drain Cleaning St. Louis to have a professional unclog your drain. Sometimes, we all need the help of professionals, and ignoring a clogged on slow-running drain can lead to expensive damage to your plumbing in the future. If you need unclog drain services in Ballwin, MO, call us today at 314-972-2233 or get in touch with us online. We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Click here for emergency drain cleaning in Ballwin, MO.
The Reasons That Drains Get Clogged | Unclog Drain Ballwin, MO
Different drains get clogged for different reasons. Knowing the reasons behind clogged drains can help you avoid them in the future.
- Toilet Drain Cleaning
Excess toilet paper is the main cause of clogged toilets, but other sorts of paper and hygiene products like paper towels, Q-tips, or diapers — which you should never flush down a toilet — often lead to clogs as well. If any product apart from toilet paper says "flushable," don't believe it.
- Basement Cleaning
Basement drains can become backed up when a toilet's backed up, there's residue from a washing machine, or with the heavy rain storms we often get in Ballwin, MO.
- Bathtub Drain Cleaning
Hair is almost always the reason bathtub and shower drains become clogged. Residue from soap or other products, dirt, and even mineral accumulation from water can also result in clogs in your pipes.
- Sink Drain Cleaning
Kitchen sinks often clog because of food, such as grease from plates, eggshells, stringy vegetables, and coffee grounds. With bathroom sinks, too much toothpaste, hair, dirt, nail clippings, and Q-tips are often to blame.
While this might be helpful in the future, right now you need that drain unclogged in your Ballwin, MO home. Contact Drain Cleaning St. Louis now at 314-972-2233 for unclog drain services in Ballwin, MO.
How Plumbers Unclog Drains in Ballwin, MO
While some DIY options are handy sometimes a job can only be done right by a professional. We we have been unclogging drains for over 10 years. The first thing we'll do when we arrive at your Ballwin, MO home is to carry out a drain camera inspection to inspect your plumbing system and find the root cause of your clogged drain. Once the issue's diagnosed, we'll decide on one of approaches that work best for your plumbing issue and your home:
- Chemicals: Over-the-counter chemicals can unclog some drains, but for more serious clogs, they typically only work briefly, if at all. However, high concentrations of hydrochloric acid are available to be sold exclusively to licensed plumbers. The acid corrode certain pipes, so chemicals may not always be the best bet. Your plumber at Drain Cleaning St. Louis will know if chemicals are appropriate for your pipes.
- A Drain Snake or Drain Auger: Also known as a plumber's snake, either have manual cranks or are motorized. Generally, snakes are used to unclog drains that are smaller, such as your kitchen sink, and augers are used for larger drains for example a basement. They both have long, coiled cords with a helix-shaped hook on the end. The lines are fed into the drain and then turned repeatedly, dislodging the clog.
- Hydro Jetting: When all else fails, your master plumber at Drain Cleaning St. Louis will unclog your drain by sending a highly-pressurized stream of water down your pipes in order to remove the most stubborn clogs.
Our team is comprised of master plumbers and drainlayers who are licensed with St. Louis City and St. Louis county. We've been unclogging drains in Ballwin, MO for over a decade and have yet to find a drain we couldn't handle.
6 Signs That You Need Drain Cleaning | Unclog Drain Ballwin, MO
Of course, you may never have to look up "unclog drain" at all if you maintain a healthy drain and plumbing system. Below are 6 sure signs that you should get drain cleaning services even if you don't have an active clog:
- Slow Drains and Standing Water: If a drain is working, but slowly, it probably means that you need to enlist professional drain cleaning services. If there's water on the floor of your basement after it rains, or water collects in your shower and takes a while to drain, call Draining Cleaning St. Louis right away.
- Foul Odors: If you notice a odor anywhere near a drain, it could be a sign that there is a blockage somewhere in your pipes or that you need replacement p-traps.
- Multiple Clogged Lines: If your several drains in your Ballwin, MO home are all not draining well, it could mean that there's a problem with your main sewer line. In that case, it's a good idea to get sewer drain cleaning as soon as possible to avoid more expensive damage to your Ballwin, MO home.
- Water Backing Up: If your toilet line is clogged, it could cause water to back up in your bathtub or sink.
- Gurgling Sounds: Gurgling sounds indicate that there's a blockage somewhere in your system. Even if your drains are functioning normally now, they will likely change soon. The gurgling is caused by water flowing past the air bubbles that form when clogs occur.
- Fruit Flies: Fruit flies are attracted to food that is stuck in your pipes. If you've cleaned the counters down thoroughly but still have a fruit fly problem, you need professional drain cleaning.
If you suspect you have problems with your drain, you should get drain cleaning services as soon as possible, or you'll be stuck typing "unclog drain" into your phone at 2 in the morning. In the worst case, waiting to get drain cleaning might result in infections and other health concerns.
Click on the links below to see what other services we offer in Ballwin, MO:
Unclog Drain Ballwin, MO | Drain Cleaning St. Louis
Our certified master plumbers provide prompt and polite service, 24/7. We are always following the newest technologies to give Ballwin, MO homeowners the best plumbing and drain cleaning service possible. We're a one-stop-shop for any plumbing issue in Ballwin, MO. Beyond drain cleaning, we offer many different plumbing services, including water and sewer line repair and installation. For the best unclog drain services in Ballwin, MO, call Drain Cleaning St. Louis now at 314-972-2233 or contact us online.