Unclog Drain Huntleigh, MO
Unclog Drain in Huntleigh, MO. Been looking up "unclog drain" for hours? Tried a plunger? Hot water and dish soap? Baking soda and vinegar? Even cola? If nothing's working, it's time to call Drain Cleaning St. Louis to have a professional unclog your drain. Some jobs can only be completed by professionals, and not addressing a clogged drain promptly can cause expensive repairs down the line. For professional, knowledgeable, and expert unclog drain services in Huntleigh, MO, call us today at 314-972-2233 or get in touch with us online. We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Click here for emergency drain cleaning in Huntleigh, MO.
The Reasons That Drains Get Clogged | Unclog Drain Huntleigh, MO
Different drains get clogged for different reasons. Knowing the reasons behind clogged drains can help you avoid them in the future.
- Toilet Drain Cleaning
Too much toilet paper is usually a culprit, but other sorts of paper and hygiene products like paper towels, Q-tips, or diapers — which you should never flush down a toilet — often lead to clogs as well. If any product that is not toilet paper claims to be "flushable," it's not.
- Basement Cleaning
Basement drains can become backed up when a toilet's backed up, dirt is swept into the drain, or with the heavy rainfall we often get in Huntleigh, MO.
- Bathtub Drain Cleaning
Hair is often the number one cause of bathtub drains becoming clogged. Residue from soap or other products, dirt, and even mineral buildup from water can also result in clogs in your pipes.
- Sink Drain Cleaning
When residue from washing dishes, such as grease or fat, or coffee grounds accumulate in a kitchen sink drain, it can often become clogged. With bathroom sinks, excess toothpaste, hair, floss, skin flakes, and Q-tips are often to blame.
While there are countless ways drains become clogged, the important thing now is that you need to unclog that drain in your Huntleigh, MO home. Get in touch with Drain Cleaning St. Louis now at 314-972-2233 for unclog drain services in Huntleigh, MO.
How Plumbers Unclog Drains in Huntleigh, MO
While some DIY options are handy sometimes a job can only be done right by a professional. We know how to unclog drains. When we first get to your Huntleigh, MO home, we might perform a drain camera inspection to inspect your pipes and find the root reason behind your clogged drain. Once the issue's diagnosed, we'll come up with one of several plans of attack that work best for your plumbing issue and your home:
- Chemicals: Over-the-counter chemicals can unclog some drains, but are often ineffective or temporary solutions for tough clogs or drain issues that keep coming back. However, high concentrations of hydrochloric acid are available to be sold exclusively to professional plumbers. The acid corrode certain pipes, so chemicals aren't necessarily the right solution. Your plumber at Drain Cleaning St. Louis will know whether or not using chemicals is a good idea.
- A Drain Snake or Drain Auger: Also referred to as a plumber's snake, these can be either manual or motorized. Generally, snakes are meant to unclog drains that are smaller, for example your kitchen sink, and augers are used for larger drains for example a basement. They consist of long, coiled cords with a hook, or other object that can grab and break up clogs, on the end. The lines are fed into the drain and then cranked, dislodging the clog.
- Hydro Jetting: When all else fails, your master plumber at Drain Cleaning St. Louis will unclog your drain by sending a highly-pressurized stream of water down your pipes in order to remove the most difficult blockages.
Our team consists of master plumbers and drainlayers who are licensed with St. Louis City and St. Louis county. We've been unclogging drains in Huntleigh, MO for over 10 years and have yet to find a drain we couldn't handle.
How to Know When You Need Drain Cleaning | Unclog Drain Huntleigh, MO
Of course, you may never have to search "unclog drain" at all when your plumbing systems and drains stay healthy. Below are 6 sure signs that you should get drain cleaning services even if you don't have an active clog:
- Slow Drains and Standing Water: If a drain is still functioning, but slowly, it probably means that you need to enlist professional drain cleaning services. If your basement has standing water after it rains, or water collects in your shower and takes a while to drain, reach out to Draining Cleaning St. Louis immediately.
- Foul Odors: If you notice a odor anywhere near a drain, it could be a signal that your sewage is backed up or that you have dried out p-traps.
- Multiple Clogged Lines: If your several drains in your Huntleigh, MO home are all having issues, it could mean that the problem is with the main sewer line, and not the individual drains. In that case, you need to get sewer drain cleaning as soon as possibleDelaying could lead to more costly damage to your Huntleigh, MO home.
- Water Backing Up: If your toilet drain is clogged, it could cause water to back up in your bathtub or sink.
- Gurgling Sounds: Gurgling sounds indicate that there's a blockage somewhere in your system. Even if your drains are functioning normally now, they will likely change soon. The gurgling comes from water flowing through the air bubbles that are created when clogs happen.
- Fruit Flies: Fruit flies are attracted to food that is stuck in your pipes. If you've cleaned the counters down thoroughly but still have a fruit fly problem, call Drain Cleaning St. Louis.
If you're noticing any of the above signs, it's best not to delay in getting drain cleaning services, or you'll be left typing "unclog drain" into your browser at 6 in the morning. Not getting drain cleaning could even cause infections and other health issues.
Check out the links below to see what other services we offer in Huntleigh, MO:
Unclog Drain Huntleigh, MO | Drain Cleaning St. Louis
Our certified master plumbers believe in prompt and courteous service, 24/7. We are always staying on top of the newest technologies to offer Huntleigh, MO homeowners the exceptional plumbing and drain cleaning service. We're an A-Z service for any plumbing issue in Huntleigh, MO. In addition to drain cleaning, we offer numerous plumbing services, including water and sewer line repair and installation. For the best unclog drain services in Huntleigh, MO, call Drain Cleaning St. Louis now at 314-972-2233 or contact us online.