Unclog Drain Frontenac, MO
Unclog Drain in Frontenac, MO. Been searching "unclog drain" for hours? Tried a plunger? Store-bought liquid drain cleaners? Baking soda and vinegar? Even cola? When all other solutions fail, it's time to call Drain Cleaning St. Louis to have a licensed master plumber and drainlayer unclog your drain. Sometimes, we all need the help of professionals, and not addressing a clogged drain promptly can result in expensive repairs down the line. For professional, knowledgeable, and expert unclog drain services in Frontenac, MO, call us today at 314-972-2233 or reach out to us online. We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Click here for emergency drain cleaning in Frontenac, MO.
The Reasons That Drains Get Clogged | Unclog Drain Frontenac, MO
Different drains become backed up differently. Knowing the reasons behind clogged drains can help you avoid them in the future.
- Toilet Drain Cleaning
Excess toilet paper is the main cause of clogged toilets, but other kinds of paper and hygiene products like paper towels, Q-tips, or cotton balls — which you should never flush down a toilet — often lead to clogs too. If any product apart from toilet paper says "flushable," don't believe it.
- Basement Cleaning
Basement drains can become clogged when a another drain in the house is clogged, there's residue from a washing machine, or with the heavy rain storms we often get in Frontenac, MO.
- Bathtub Drain Cleaning
Hair is often the number one cause of bathtub drains becoming clogged. Soap scum, dirt, and even mineral accumulation from water can also lead to clogs in your pipes.
- Sink Drain Cleaning
When residue from washing dishes, such as grease or fat, or coffee grounds accumulate in a kitchen sink drain, it can often become clogged. With bathroom sinks, too much toothpaste, hair, floss, nail clippings, and hand lotions are often to blame.
While this might be helpful in the future, right now you need that drain unclogged in your Frontenac, MO home. Contact Drain Cleaning St. Louis now at 314-972-2233 to get that drain cleared quickly.
Professional Unclog Drain Services in Frontenac, MO
While some DIY options are useful sometimes a job can only be done right by a professional. We we have been unclogging drains for over 10 years. Our first order of business when we get to your Frontenac, MO home is to use a drain camera inspection to inspect your pipes and find the root reason behind your clogged drain. Once we know the the problem is, we'll come up with one of several plans of attack that best fits the issue and your your home's plumbing system:
- Chemicals: Store-bought liquid drain cleaners can unclog some drains, but for more serious clogs, they usually only work momentarily, if at all. However, high concentrations of hydrochloric acid are available to be sold only to professional plumbers. The acid corrode certain pipes, so chemicals may not always be the best bet. Your plumber at Drain Cleaning St. Louis will know whether or not using chemicals is a good idea.
- A Drain Snake or Drain Auger: Also referred to as a plumber's snake, either have manual cranks or are motorized. Generally, snakes are used to unclog drains that are smaller, such as your kitchen sink, and augers are intended for larger drains for example a toilet. They both have long, coiled cords with an "auger head" that can dislodge clogs on the end. The cords are fed into the drain and then cranked, dislodging the clog.
- Hydro Jetting: If none of the above options are successful, your master plumber at Drain Cleaning St. Louis will unclog your drain by sending a highly-pressurized stream of water down your pipes in order to remove the most stubborn blockages.
The plumbers at Drain Cleaning St. Louis are all licensed master plumbers and drainlayers with St. Louis City and St. Louis county. We've been unclogging drains in Frontenac, MO for over a decade and have never seen a clog we couldn't clear out.
How to Know When You Need Drain Cleaning | Unclog Drain Frontenac, MO
Of course, searching "unclog drain" isn't necessary if you maintain a healthy drain and plumbing system. Here are 6 tell-tale signs that you should get drain cleaning services even if you don't have an active clog:
- Slow Drains and Standing Water: Slow running drains usually indicate there there is some blockage in your pipes. If your basement has standing water after it rains, or water fills up your shower despite the drain being open, contact Draining Cleaning St. Louis right away.
- Foul Odors: If you notice a odor anywhere near a drain, it could be a sign that there is a blockage somewhere in your pipes or that you need replacement p-traps.
- Multiple Clogged Lines: If your shower, sink, and basement drains are all having issues, it possibly means that there's a problem with your main sewer line. In that case, you need to get sewer drain cleaning ASAP to avoid more expensive damage to your Frontenac, MO home.
- Water Backing Up: If your toilet drain is clogged, it could cause water to back up in your bathtub or sink.
- Gurgling Sounds: Gurgling sounds indicate that there's a blockage somewhere in your system. Even if your drains are working well now, they will likely change soon. The gurgling is caused by water rushing past the air bubbles that are created when clogs occur.
- Fruit Flies: Fruit flies love drains and pipes with leftover food in them. If you've cleaned the counters down thoroughly but still have a fruit fly problem, it's time for professional drain cleaning.
If you're noticing any of the above signs, it's best not to wait to get drain cleaning services, or you'll be stuck typing "unclog drain" into your phone at 6AM. In the worst case, waiting to get drain cleaning might result in infections and other health issues.
Click on the links below to see what other services we offer in Frontenac, MO:
Unclog Drain Frontenac, MO | Drain Cleaning St. Louis
Our licensed master plumbers provide swift and polite service, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are always following the newest technologies and best practices to offer Frontenac, MO homeowners the impeccable plumbing and drain cleaning service. We're an A-Z service for any plumbing issue in Frontenac, MO. Beyond drain cleaning, we offer a variety of plumbing services, including water and sewer line repair and repairs and replacements of kitchens, laundry rooms, bathrooms, and more. For the best unclog drain services in Frontenac, MO, call Drain Cleaning St. Louis now at 314-972-2233 or contact us online.