Unclog Drain Sappington, MO
Unclog Drain in Sappington, MO. Been typing "unclog drain" into your browser for hours? Tried a plunger? Store-bought liquid drain cleaners? Baking soda and vinegar? Even a bent wire hanger? When all other solutions fail, it's time to call Drain Cleaning St. Louis to have a professional unclog your drain. Sometimes, we all need the help of professionals, and not addressing a clogged drain promptly can cause costly damage to your plumbing in the future. If you need unclog drain services in Sappington, MO, call us today at 314-972-2233 or contact us online. We even offer 24/7 emergency services to our Sappington, MO customers.
The Reasons That Drains Get Clogged | Unclog Drain Sappington, MO
When a drain gets clogged, the underlying reason depends on the type of drain and what you are using it for. When you know what tends to clog drains, you can typically avoid needing drain cleaning services.
- Toilet Drain Cleaning
Excess toilet paper is frequently to blame, but other kinds of paper and hygiene products like paper towels, Q-tips, or cotton balls — which you should never flush down a toilet — often result in clogs as well. If anything that is not toilet paper claims to be "flushable," it's not.
- Basement Cleaning
Basement drains can become clogged when a another drain in the house is clogged, there's residue from a washing machine, or with the heavy rain storms we often get in Sappington, MO.
- Bathtub Drain Cleaning
Hair is often the main cause of bathtub drains becoming clogged. Soap scum, dirt, and even mineral accumulation from water can also lead to clogs in your pipes.
- Sink Drain Cleaning
When residue from washing dishes, such as grease or fat, or coffee grounds accumulate in a kitchen sink drain, it can often become clogged. With bathroom sinks, excess toothpaste, hair, floss, skin flakes, and Q-tips are often to blame.
While there are myriad ways drains get backed up, the important thing now is that you need to unclog that drain in your Sappington, MO home. Contact Drain Cleaning St. Louis now at 314-972-2233 to get that drain cleared quickly.
How Plumbers Unclog Drains in Sappington, MO
Some jobs are best left to the professionals. We we have been unclogging drains for over 10 years. When we first get to your Sappington, MO home, we might perform a drain camera inspection to inspect your pipes and find the chief reason behind your clogged drain. Once we know the the problem is, we'll come up with one of approaches that work best for your plumbing issue and your your home's plumbing system:
- Chemicals: Over-the-counter chemicals can unclog some drains, but are often ineffective or temporary solutions for serious or persistent issues. However, high concentrations of hydrochloric acid are available to be sold only to licensed plumbers. The acid is harmful to certain pipes, so chemicals may not always be the best bet. Your plumber at Drain Cleaning St. Louis will know if chemicals are appropriate for your pipes.
- A Drain Snake or Drain Auger: Also called a plumber's snake, these can be either manual or motorized. Generally, snakes are used to unclog drains that are smaller, for example your kitchen sink, and augers are used for larger drains like a toilet. They both have long, coiled cords with a helix-shaped hook on the end. The cords are fed into the drain and then cranked, dislodging the clog.
- Hydro Jetting: If none of the above options are successful, your master plumber at Drain Cleaning St. Louis will unclog your drain by using high-pressure water jets down in order to remove the most stubborn clogs.
Our team is comprised of master plumbers and drainlayers who are licensed with St. Louis City and St. Louis county. We've been unclogging drains in Sappington, MO for more than 10 years and have yet to find a clog we couldn't clear out.
How to Tell When You Need Drain Cleaning | Unclog Drain Sappington, MO
Of course, looking up "unclog drain" isn't necessary when your plumbing systems and drains stay healthy. The following are 6 sure signs that you should get drain cleaning services even if you don't have an active clog:
- Slow Drains and Standing Water: If a drain is still functioning, but slowly, it likely means that you need to enlist professional drain cleaning services. If there's water on the floor of your basement after it rains, or water collects in your shower and takes a while to drain, reach out to Draining Cleaning St. Louis immediately.
- Foul Odors: If you notice a smell anywhere near a drain, it could be a signal that there is a blockage somewhere in your pipes or that you need replacement p-traps.
- Multiple Clogged Lines: If your several drains in your Sappington, MO home are all draining slowly, it possibly means that the problem is with the main sewer line, and not the individual drains. When that happens, it's best to get sewer drain cleaning as soon as possibleWaiting could cause more expensive damage to your Sappington, MO home.
- Water Backing Up: If water backs up in one place, for example your bathroom or sink, it's usually an indication that one of the other lines in the house is clogged.
- Gurgling Sounds: Gurgling sounds indicate that there's a blockage somewhere in your system. Even if your drains are functioning normally now, they likely won't be soon. The gurgling is due to water flowing through the air bubbles that form when clogs happen.
- Fruit Flies: Fruit flies love drains and pipes with leftover food in them. If you've cleaned the counters down thoroughly but still have a fruit fly problem, it's time for professional drain cleaning.
If you suspect you have problems with your drain, it's best not to delay in getting drain cleaning services, or you'll be stuck typing "unclog drain" into your browser at 11 at night. In the worst case, waiting to get drain cleaning might result in infections and other health problems.
Click on the links below to see what other services we offer in Sappington, MO:
Unclog Drain Sappington, MO | Drain Cleaning St. Louis
Our certified master plumbers believe in swift and courteous service, 24/7. We are always following the newest technologies and best practices to offer Sappington, MO residents the highest quality plumbing and drain cleaning service. We're an A-Z service for any plumbing issue in Sappington, MO. Besides drain cleaning, we offer numerous plumbing services, including water and sewer line repair and repairs and replacements of kitchens, laundry rooms, bathrooms, and more. For the best unclog drain services in Sappington, MO, call Drain Cleaning St. Louis now at 314-972-2233 or contact us online.