Unclog Drain Rock Hill, MO
Unclog Drain in Rock Hill, MO. Been typing "unclog drain" into your browser for hours? If a plunger, store-bought liquid drain cleaners, or other DIY solutions aren't helping, it's time to call Drain Cleaning St. Louis to have a licensed master plumber and drainlayer unclog your drain. Sometimes, we all need the help of professionals, and not addressing a clogged drain promptly can cause expensive repairs down the line. If you need unclog drain services in Rock Hill, MO, call us today at 314-972-2233 or get in touch with us online. We even offer 24/7 emergency services to our Rock Hill, MO customers.
The Reasons That Drains Get Clogged | Unclog Drain Rock Hill, MO
Different drains become backed up for different reasons. Knowing the reasons behind clogged drains can help you avoid them in the future.
- Toilet Drain Cleaning
Excess toilet paper is frequently a culprit, but other sorts of paper and hygiene products like paper towels, Q-tips, or cotton balls — which we strongly advise against flushing down a toilet — often lead to clogs as well. If anything that is not toilet paper calls itself "flushable," don't believe it.
- Basement Cleaning
Basement drains can become clogged when a another drain in the house is backed up, there's residue from a washing machine, or with the heavy rainfall we often get in Rock Hill, MO.
- Bathtub Drain Cleaning
Hair is almost always the reason bathtub and shower drains become clogged. Residue from soap or other products, dirt, and even mineral accumulation from water can also cause clogs in your pipes.
- Sink Drain Cleaning
Kitchen sinks often clog because of food, such as grease from plates, eggshells, stringy vegetables, and coffee grounds. With bathroom sinks, excess toothpaste, hair, dirt, nail clippings, and Q-tips are often to blame.
While this might be helpful in the future, right now you need that drain unclogged in your Rock Hill, MO home. Reach out to Drain Cleaning St. Louis today at 314-972-2233 to get that drain cleared quickly.
Professional Unclog Drain Services in Rock Hill, MO
Some jobs are best left to the professionals. We know how to unclog drains. When we first get to your Rock Hill, MO home, we might use a drain camera inspection to inspect your plumbing system and find the root cause of your clogged drain. Once the issue's diagnosed, we'll come up with one of approaches that work best for your plumbing issue and your your home's plumbing system:
- Chemicals: Store-bought chemicals can unclog some drains, but are often ineffective or temporary solutions for tough clogs or drain issues that keep coming back. However, high concentrations of hydrochloric acid are available to be sold exclusively to licensed plumbers. The acid corrode certain pipes, so chemicals may not always be the best bet. Your plumber at Drain Cleaning St. Louis will know whether or not using chemicals is a good idea.
- A Drain Snake or Drain Auger: Also referred to as a plumber's snake, these can be either manual or motorized. Generally, snakes are intended to unclog drains that are smaller, for example your bathroom sink, and augers are meant for larger drains for example a basement. They both have long, coiled cords with an "auger head" that can dislodge clogs on the end. The cords are fed into the drain and then twisted, dislodging the clog.
- Hydro Jetting: If none of the above options are successful, your master plumber at Drain Cleaning St. Louis will unclog your drain by using high-pressure water jets down in order to dislodge the most stubborn clogs.
Our team consists of master plumbers and drainlayers who are licensed with St. Louis City and St. Louis county. We've been unclogging drains in Rock Hill, MO since 2011 and have yet to find a drain we couldn't unclog.
How to Know When You Need Drain Cleaning | Unclog Drain Rock Hill, MO
Of course, you may never have to search "unclog drain" at all if you maintain a healthy drain and plumbing system. Here are 6 tell-tale signs that you should get drain cleaning services even if you don't have an active clog:
- Slow Drains and Standing Water: If a drain is working, but slowly, it likely means that you need to enlist professional drain cleaning services. If there's water on the floor of your basement after it rains, or water fills up your shower even though the drain is open, get in touch with Draining Cleaning St. Louis immediately.
- Foul Odors: Foul stenches that you can't find the source of are often a sign that there is a blockage somewhere in your pipes or that you need replacement p-traps.
- Multiple Clogged Lines: If your shower, sink, and basement drains are all having issues, it possibly means that the problem is with the main sewer line, and not the individual drains. When that happens, you need to get sewer drain cleaning as soon as possible to avoid more serious damage to your Rock Hill, MO home.
- Water Backing Up: If your toilet line is clogged, it could cause water to back up in your bathtub or sink.
- Gurgling Sounds: Even if your lines are draining normally, gurgling sounds indicate that there is a backup behind the scenes. The gurgling comes from water rushing through the air bubbles that form when clogs happen.
- Fruit Flies: Fruit flies love drains and pipes with leftover food in them. If you've cleaned the counters down thoroughly but still have a fruit fly problem, you need professional drain cleaning.
If you suspect you have problems with your drain, you should get drain cleaning services as soon as possible, or you'll be left typing "unclog drain" into your phone at 6AM. Not getting drain cleaning could even result in infections and other health issues.
Take a look at the links below to see what other services we offer in Rock Hill, MO:
Unclog Drain Rock Hill, MO | Drain Cleaning St. Louis
Our licensed master plumbers believe in quick and polite service, 24/7. We are always following the latest technologies and best practices to give Rock Hill, MO homeowners the best plumbing and drain cleaning service possible. We're a one-stop-shop for any plumbing issue in Rock Hill, MO. Besides drain cleaning, we offer numerous plumbing services, including water and sewer line repair and installation. If you need to unclog a drain in Rock Hill, MO, call Drain Cleaning St. Louis now at 314-972-2233 or contact us online.