Unclog Drain St. Charles, MO
Unclog Drain in St. Charles, MO. Been typing "unclog drain" into your browser all day? Tried a plunger? Store-bought liquid drain cleaners? Baking soda and vinegar? Even cola? If nothing's working, you need to call Drain Cleaning St. Louis to have a licensed master plumber and drainlayer unclog your drain. Sometimes, we all need the help of professionals, and ignoring a clogged on slow-running drain can lead to costly repairs down the line. For professional, knowledgeable, and expert unclog drain services in St. Charles, MO, call us today at 314-972-2233 or get in touch with us online. We even offer 24/7 emergency services to our St. Charles, MO customers.
The Reasons That Drains Get Clogged | Unclog Drain St. Charles, MO
When a drain gets clogged, the underlying reason depends on the type of drain and what you are using it for. When you know what tends to clog drains, you can generally avoid needing drain cleaning services.
- Toilet Drain Cleaning
Excess toilet paper is often a culprit, but other types of paper and hygiene products like paper towels, Q-tips, or diapers — which we strongly advise against flushing down a toilet — often cause clogs too. If anything apart from toilet paper claims to be "flushable," don't believe it.
- Basement Cleaning
Basement drains can become backed up when a another drain in the house is clogged, there's residue from a washing machine, or with the heavy rainfall we often see in St. Charles, MO.
- Bathtub Drain Cleaning
Hair is almost always the reason bathtub and shower drains become clogged. Residue from soap or other products, dirt, and even mineral buildup from water can also lead to clogs in your pipes.
- Sink Drain Cleaning
Kitchen sinks often clog because of food, such as grease from plates, eggshells, stringy vegetables, and coffee grounds. With bathroom sinks, excess toothpaste, hair, floss, skin flakes, and hand lotions are often to blame.
While there are a lot of ways drains become clogged, the priority now is that you need to unclog that drain in your St. Charles, MO home. Reach out to Drain Cleaning St. Louis now at 314-972-2233 to get that drain cleared quickly.
Professional Unclog Drain Services in St. Charles, MO
While some DIY options are handy sometimes a job can only be done right by a professional. We know how to unclog drains. When we first arrive at your St. Charles, MO home, we might perform a drain camera inspection to inspect your pipes and find the chief reason behind your clogged drain. Once we know the the issue is, we'll come up with one of approaches that work best for your plumbing issue and your your home's plumbing system:
- Chemicals: Over-the-counter chemicals can unclog some drains, but are often ineffective or temporary solutions for serious or persistent issues. However, only licensed plumbers are allowed to purchase the high concentrations of hydrochloric acid required to unclog a drain of serious clogs. The acid is harmful to certain pipes, so chemicals aren't necessarily the right solution. Your plumber at Drain Cleaning St. Louis will know if chemicals are appropriate for your pipes.
- A Drain Snake or Drain Auger: Also referred to as a plumber's snake, either have manual cranks or are motorized. Generally, snakes are meant to unclog drains that are smaller, such as your bathroom sink, and augers are meant for larger drains such as a basement. They consist of long, coiled cords with a hook, or other object that can grab and break up clogs, on the end. The cords are fed into the drain and then twisted, dislodging the clog.
- Hydro Jetting: When all else fails, your master plumber at Drain Cleaning St. Louis will unclog your drain by using high-pressure water jets down in order to clear out the most difficult clogs.
Our team is comprised of master plumbers and drainlayers who are licensed with St. Louis City and St. Louis county. We've been unclogging drains in St. Charles, MO since 2011 and have never seen a drain we couldn't handle.
How to Know When You Need Drain Cleaning | Unclog Drain St. Charles, MO
Of course, you may never have to search "unclog drain" at all if you maintain a healthy drain and plumbing system. The following are 6 sure signs that you need drain cleaning even if your drains aren't completely clogged:
- Slow Drains and Standing Water: If a drain is working, but slowly, it probably means that you need to enlist professional drain cleaning services. If your basement has standing water after you run the washing machine, or water fills up your shower even though the drain is open, contact Draining Cleaning St. Louis immediately.
- Foul Odors: If you notice a stench anywhere near a drain, it could be an indication that there is a blockage somewhere in your pipes or that you need replacement p-traps.
- Multiple Clogged Lines: If your several drains in your St. Charles, MO home are all draining slowly, it could mean that there's a problem with your main sewer line. In that case, you need to get sewer drain cleaning as soon as possibleDelaying could lead to more costly damage to your St. Charles, MO home.
- Water Backing Up: If water backs up in one place, for example your bathroom or sink, it's usually an indication that one of the other lines in the house is clogged.
- Gurgling Sounds: Even if your lines are draining normally, gurgling sounds indicate that there is a backup behind the scenes. The gurgling is caused by water flowing through the air bubbles that form when clogs happen.
- Fruit Flies: Fruit flies are attracted to food that is stuck in your pipes. if you notice fruit flies hanging around your kitchen sink, you need professional drain cleaning.
If you're noticing any of the above signs, you should get drain cleaning services as soon as you can, or you'll be left typing "unclog drain" into your browser at on a Saturday afternoon. Not getting drain cleaning could even cause infections and other health problems.
Check out the links below to see what other services we offer in St. Charles, MO:
Unclog Drain St. Charles, MO | Drain Cleaning St. Louis
Our certified master plumbers provide quick and courteous service, 24/7. We are always following the newest technologies to offer St. Charles, MO homeowners the impeccable plumbing and drain cleaning service. We're a one-stop-shop for all your plumbing needs in St. Charles, MO. In addition to drain cleaning, we offer numerous plumbing services, including water and sewer line repair and installation. For the best unclog drain services in St. Charles, MO, call Drain Cleaning St. Louis now at 314-972-2233 or contact us online.