Unclog Drain Tower Grove, MO
Unclog Drain in Tower Grove, MO. Been searching "unclog drain" for hours? If a plunger, store-bought liquid drain cleaners, or other DIY solutions aren't working, it's time to call Drain Cleaning St. Louis to have a licensed master plumber and drainlayer unclog your drain. Some jobs can only be completed by professionals, and not addressing a clogged drain promptly can cause expensive damage to your plumbing down the line. For professional, knowledgeable, and expert unclog drain services in Tower Grove, MO, call us today at 314-972-2233 or get in touch with us online. We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Click here for emergency drain cleaning in Tower Grove, MO.
How Drains Get Clogged | Unclog Drain Tower Grove, MO
Different drains get clogged differently. Knowing the causes of clogged drains can help you avoid them in the future.
- Toilet Drain Cleaning
Excess toilet paper is the main cause of clogged toilets, but other kinds of paper and hygiene products like paper towels, Q-tips, or cotton balls — which we strongly advise against flushing down a toilet — often cause clogs too. If any product apart from toilet paper claims to be "flushable," don't believe it.
- Basement Cleaning
Basement drains can become clogged when a another drain in the house is clogged, there's residue from a washing machine, or with the heavy rain storms we often see in Tower Grove, MO.
- Bathtub Drain Cleaning
Hair is often the main cause of bathtub drains becoming clogged. Soap scum, dirt, and even mineral buildup from water can also cause clogs in your pipes.
- Sink Drain Cleaning
When residue from washing dishes, such as grease or fat, or coffee grounds accumulate in a kitchen sink drain, it can often become clogged. With bathroom sinks, excess toothpaste, hair, floss, nail clippings, and hand lotions are often to blame.
While this might be helpful in the future, right now you need that drain unclogged in your Tower Grove, MO home. Get in touch with Drain Cleaning St. Louis today at 314-972-2233 for unclog drain services in Tower Grove, MO.
Professional Unclog Drain Services in Tower Grove, MO
Some jobs are best left to the professionals. We know how to unclog drains. When we first arrive at your Tower Grove, MO home, we might perform a drain camera inspection to inspect your pipes and find the chief cause of your clogged drain. Once the issue's diagnosed, we'll come up with one of approaches that work best for your plumbing issue and your your home's plumbing system:
- Chemicals: Store-bought liquid drain cleaners can unclog some drains, but are often ineffective or temporary solutions for tough clogs or drain issues that keep coming back. However, only licensed plumbers are allowed to purchase the high concentrations of hydrochloric acid needed to unclog a drain of serious clogs. The acid can cause damage to certain pipes, so chemicals may not always be the best bet. Your plumber at Drain Cleaning St. Louis will know whether or not using chemicals is a good idea.
- A Drain Snake or Drain Auger: Also referred to as a plumber's snake, either have manual cranks or are motorized. Generally, snakes are meant to unclog drains that are smaller, for example your kitchen sink, and augers are used for larger drains like a toilet. They consist of long, coiled cords with a hook, or other object that can grab and break up clogs, on the end. The cords are fed into the drain and then turned repeatedly, unclogging the drain.
- Hydro Jetting: When all else fails, your master plumber at Drain Cleaning St. Louis will unclog your drain by sending a highly-pressurized stream of water down your pipes in order to clear out the most stubborn clogs.
Our team is comprised of master plumbers and drainlayers who are licensed with St. Louis City and St. Louis county. We've been unclogging drains in Tower Grove, MO for more than 10 years and have never seen a drain we couldn't unclog.
6 Signs That You Need Drain Cleaning | Unclog Drain Tower Grove, MO
Of course, you may never have to search "unclog drain" at all if you maintain a healthy drain and plumbing system. Here are 6 tell-tale signs that you need drain cleaning even if your drains aren't completely clogged:
- Slow Drains and Standing Water: If a drain is still functioning, but slowly, it likely means that you need to enlist professional drain cleaning services. If your basement has standing water after you run the washing machine, or water fills up your shower despite the drain being open, call Draining Cleaning St. Louis immediately.
- Foul Odors: If you notice a smell anywhere near a drain, it could be an indication that your plumbing system is backed up or that you need replacement p-traps.
- Multiple Clogged Lines: If your shower, sink, and basement drains are all not draining well, it could mean that there's a problem with your main sewer line. In that case, it's a good idea to get sewer drain cleaning immediatelyWaiting could result in more costly damage to your Tower Grove, MO home.
- Water Backing Up: If your toilet drain is clogged, it could cause water to back up in your bathtub or sink.
- Gurgling Sounds: Gurgling sounds indicate that there's a blockage somewhere in your system. Even if your drains are working normally now, they likely won't be soon. The gurgling is caused by water flowing through the air bubbles that form when clogs occur.
- Fruit Flies: Fruit flies are attracted to food that is stuck in your pipes. if you notice fruit flies hanging around your kitchen sink, call Drain Cleaning St. Louis.
If you're noticing any of the above signs, you should get drain cleaning services as soon as you can, or you'll be left typing "unclog drain" into your browser at 11 at night. In the worst case, waiting to get drain cleaning might cause infections and other health problems.
Take a look at the links below to see what other services we offer in Tower Grove, MO:
Unclog Drain Tower Grove, MO | Drain Cleaning St. Louis
Our certified master plumbers provide swift and professional service, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are always following the latest technologies to offer Tower Grove, MO residents the exceptional plumbing and drain cleaning service. We're a one-stop-shop for any plumbing issue in Tower Grove, MO. In addition to drain cleaning, we offer a variety of plumbing services, including water and sewer line repair and installation. For the best unclog drain services in Tower Grove, MO, call Drain Cleaning St. Louis now at 314-972-2233 or contact us online.