Unclog Drain Fenton, MO
Unclog Drain in Fenton, MO. Been typing "unclog drain" into your browser all day? Tried a plunger? Hot water and dish soap? Baking soda and vinegar? Even a bent wire hanger? If you feel like you're out of options, it's time to call Drain Cleaning St. Louis to have a licensed master plumber and drainlayer unclog your drain. Sometimes, we all need the help of professionals, and not addressing a clogged drain promptly can cause costly repairs down the road. For professional, knowledgeable, and expert unclog drain services in Fenton, MO, call us today at 314-972-2233 or reach out to us online. We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Click here for emergency drain cleaning in Fenton, MO.
The Reasons That Drains Get Clogged | Unclog Drain Fenton, MO
Different drains get backed up differently. When you know what tends to clog drains, you can typically avoid needing drain cleaning services.
- Toilet Drain Cleaning
Excess toilet paper is the main cause of clogged toilets, but other sorts of paper and hygiene products like paper towels, Q-tips, or cotton balls — which you should never flush down a toilet — often cause clogs as well. If anything that is not toilet paper calls itself "flushable," don't believe it.
- Basement Cleaning
Basement drains can become clogged when a another drain in the house is clogged, there's residue from a washing machine, or with the heavy rainfall we often see in Fenton, MO.
- Bathtub Drain Cleaning
Hair is often the number one cause of bathtub drains becoming clogged. Soap scum, dirt, and even mineral accumulation from water can also lead to clogs in your pipes.
- Sink Drain Cleaning
Kitchen sinks often clog because of food, such as grease from plates, eggshells, stringy vegetables, and coffee grounds. With bathroom sinks, too much toothpaste, hair, floss, skin flakes, and Q-tips are often to blame.
While this is useful information for the future, right now you need that drain unclogged in your Fenton, MO home. Get in touch with Drain Cleaning St. Louis today at 314-972-2233 for unclog drain services in Fenton, MO.
How Plumbers Unclog Drains in Fenton, MO
Some jobs are best left to the professionals. We we have been unclogging drains for over 10 years. When we first arrive at your Fenton, MO home, we might perform a drain camera inspection to inspect your pipes and find the main reason behind your clogged drain. Once we know the the issue is, we'll decide on one of several plans of attack that work best for your plumbing issue and your your home's plumbing system:
- Chemicals: Over-the-counter liquid drain cleaners can unclog some drains, but are often ineffective or temporary solutions for serious or persistent issues. However, high concentrations of hydrochloric acid are available to be sold exclusively to professional plumbers. The acid corrode certain pipes, so chemicals may not always be the best bet. Your plumber at Drain Cleaning St. Louis will know whether or not using chemicals is a good idea.
- A Drain Snake or Drain Auger: Also called a plumber's snake, these can be either manual or motorized. Generally, snakes are meant to unclog drains that are smaller, like your kitchen sink, and augers are used for larger drains for example a toilet. They consist of long, coiled cords with a hook, or other object that can grab and break up clogs, on the end. The cords are fed into the drain and then turned repeatedly, dislodging the clog.
- Hydro Jetting: When all else fails, your master plumber at Drain Cleaning St. Louis will unclog your drain by sending high-pressure water jets down your pipes in order to remove the most difficult clogs.
Our team is comprised of master plumbers and drainlayers who are licensed with St. Louis City and St. Louis county. We've been unclogging drains in Fenton, MO since 2011 and have yet to come across a clog we couldn't clear out.
How to Tell When You Need Drain Cleaning | Unclog Drain Fenton, MO
Of course, you may never have to search "unclog drain" at all when your plumbing systems and drains stay healthy. The following are 6 sure signs that you should get drain cleaning services even if you don't have an active clog:
- Slow Drains and Standing Water: Slow running drains usually indicate there there is some blockage in your pipes. If there's water on the floor of your basement after you run the washing machine, or water collects in your shower and takes a while to drain, call Draining Cleaning St. Louis right away.
- Foul Odors: If you notice a smell anywhere near a drain, it could be a signal that there is a blockage somewhere in your pipes or that you need replacement p-traps.
- Multiple Clogged Lines: If your shower, sink, and basement drains are all draining slowly, it potentially means that the problem is with the main sewer line, and not the individual drains. When that happens, it's a good idea to get sewer drain cleaning as soon as possible to avoid more expensive damage to your Fenton, MO home.
- Water Backing Up: If water backs up in one place, for example your bathroom or sink, it's usually an indication that one of the other lines in the house is clogged.
- Gurgling Sounds: Gurgling sounds indicate that there's a blockage somewhere in your system. Even if your drains are functioning normally now, they likely won't be soon. The gurgling is due to water rushing through the air bubbles that are created when clogs happen.
- Fruit Flies: Fruit flies love drains and pipes with leftover food in them. If you've cleaned the counters down thoroughly but still have a fruit fly problem, call Drain Cleaning St. Louis.
If you suspect you have problems with your drain, it's best not to wait to get drain cleaning services, or you'll be stuck typing "unclog drain" into your browser at 6AM. Not getting drain cleaning could even lead to infections and other health concerns.
Take a look at the links below to see what other services we offer in Fenton, MO:
Unclog Drain Fenton, MO | Drain Cleaning St. Louis
Our licensed master plumbers believe in quick and courteous service, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are always following the newest technologies to give Fenton, MO homeowners the best plumbing and drain cleaning service possible. We're a one-stop-shop for any plumbing issue in Fenton, MO. In addition to drain cleaning, we offer numerous plumbing services, including water and sewer line repair and repairs and replacements of kitchens, laundry rooms, bathrooms, and more. For the best unclog drain services in Fenton, MO, call Drain Cleaning St. Louis now at 314-972-2233 or contact us online.