Unclog Drain Brentwood, MO
Unclog Drain in Brentwood, MO. Been searching "unclog drain" for hours? If a plunger, store-bought liquid drain cleaners, or other DIY solutions aren't working, it's time to call Drain Cleaning St. Louis to have a licensed master plumber and drainlayer unclog your drain. Some jobs can only be completed by professionals, and not addressing a clogged drain promptly can lead to expensive damage to your plumbing in the future. If you need unclog drain services in Brentwood, MO, call us today at 314-972-2233 or get in touch with us online. We even offer 24/7 emergency services to our Brentwood, MO customers.
The Reasons That Drains Get Clogged | Unclog Drain Brentwood, MO
Different drains become backed up for different reasons. Knowing the causes of clogged drains can help you avoid them in the future.
- Toilet Drain Cleaning
Excess toilet paper is often to blame, but other sorts of paper and hygiene products like paper towels, Q-tips, or cotton balls — which you should never flush down a toilet — often cause clogs too. If any product that is not toilet paper says "flushable," it's not.
- Basement Cleaning
Basement drains can become backed up when a another drain in the house is backed up, dirt is swept into the drain, or with the heavy rainfall we often see in Brentwood, MO.
- Bathtub Drain Cleaning
Hair is almost always the reason bathtub and shower drains become clogged. Soap scum, dirt, and even mineral buildup from water can also result in clogs in your pipes.
- Sink Drain Cleaning
Kitchen sinks often clog because of food, such as grease from plates, eggshells, stringy vegetables, and coffee grounds. With bathroom sinks, too much toothpaste, hair, dirt, nail clippings, and Q-tips are often to blame.
While this might be helpful in the future, right now you need that drain unclogged in your Brentwood, MO home. Get in touch with Drain Cleaning St. Louis now at 314-972-2233 for unclog drain services in Brentwood, MO.
Professional Unclog Drain Services in Brentwood, MO
Some jobs are best left to the professionals. We know how to unclog drains. Our first order of business when we arrive at your Brentwood, MO home is to use a drain camera inspection to inspect your pipes and find the root reason behind your clogged drain. Once the problem's diagnosed, we'll come up with one of several plans of attack that work best for your plumbing issue and your your home's plumbing system:
- Chemicals: Over-the-counter chemicals can unclog some drains, but are often ineffective or temporary solutions for tough clogs or drain issues that keep coming back. However, only professional plumbers are permitted to purchase the high concentrations of hydrochloric acid needed to unclog a drain of serious clogs. The acid is harmful to certain pipes, so chemicals aren't necessarily the right solution. Your plumber at Drain Cleaning St. Louis will know if chemicals are appropriate for your pipes.
- A Drain Snake or Drain Auger: Also known as a plumber's snake, these can be either manual or motorized. Generally, snakes are meant to unclog drains that are smaller, like your bathroom sink, and augers are used for larger drains such as a basement. They both have long, coiled cords with an "auger head" that can dislodge clogs on the end. The cords are fed into the drain and then twisted, unclogging the drain.
- Hydro Jetting: When nothing else will work, your master plumber at Drain Cleaning St. Louis will unclog your drain by sending a highly-pressurized stream of water down your pipes in order to dislodge the most difficult clogs.
Our team is comprised of master plumbers and drainlayers who are licensed with St. Louis City and St. Louis county. We've been unclogging drains in Brentwood, MO since 2011 and have yet to find a blockage we couldn't dislodge.
6 Signs That You Need Drain Cleaning | Unclog Drain Brentwood, MO
Of course, searching "unclog drain" isn't necessary when your plumbing systems and drains stay healthy. The following are 6 tell-tale signs that you should get drain cleaning services even if you don't have an active clog:
- Slow Drains and Standing Water: If a drain is working, but slowly, it probably means that you need to enlist professional drain cleaning services. If your basement has standing water after it rains, or water fills up your shower despite the drain being open, call Draining Cleaning St. Louis right away.
- Foul Odors: Foul stenches that you can't find the source of are often an indication that your sewage is backed up or that you need replacement p-traps.
- Multiple Clogged Lines: If your several drains in your Brentwood, MO home are all draining slowly, it potentially means that there's a problem with your main sewer line. In that case, you need to get sewer drain cleaning immediately to avoid more serious damage to your Brentwood, MO home.
- Water Backing Up: If water backs up in one place, for example your bathroom or sink, it's usually an indication that one of the other lines in the house is clogged.
- Gurgling Sounds: Gurgling sounds indicate that there's a blockage somewhere in your system. Even if your drains are working normally now, they likely won't be soon. The gurgling comes from water flowing past the air bubbles that form when clogs happen.
- Fruit Flies: Fruit flies love drains and pipes with leftover food in them. If you've cleaned the counters down thoroughly but still have a fruit fly problem, call Drain Cleaning St. Louis.
If you're experiencing any of the above signs, or a combination thereof, you should get drain cleaning services as soon as possible, or you'll be left typing "unclog drain" into your browser at 11PM. Not getting drain cleaning could even lead to infections and other health problems.
Click on the links below to see what other services we offer in Brentwood, MO:
Unclog Drain Brentwood, MO | Drain Cleaning St. Louis
Our licensed master plumbers believe in quick and polite service, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are always staying on top of the latest technologies to offer Brentwood, MO individuals and families the best plumbing and drain cleaning service possible. We're a one-stop-shop for all your plumbing needs in Brentwood, MO. Beyond drain cleaning, we offer a variety of plumbing services, including water and sewer line repair and repairs and replacements of kitchens, laundry rooms, bathrooms, and more. For the best unclog drain services in Brentwood, MO, call Drain Cleaning St. Louis now at 314-972-2233 or contact us online.