Unclog Drain St. Charles County, MO
Unclog Drain in St. Charles County, MO. Been typing "unclog drain" into your browser all day? If a plunger, store-bought liquid drain cleaners, or other DIY solutions aren't helping, it's time to call Drain Cleaning St. Louis to have a licensed master plumber and drainlayer unclog your drain. Some jobs can only be completed by professionals, and not addressing a clogged drain promptly can result in costly damage to your plumbing down the road. For professional, knowledgeable, and expert unclog drain services in St. Charles County, MO, call us today at 314-972-2233 or contact us online. We even offer 24/7 emergency services to our St. Charles County, MO customers.
How Drains Get Clogged | Unclog Drain St. Charles County, MO
When a drain gets clogged, the underlying cause depends on the type of drain and what you are using it for. When you know what tends to clog drains, you can generally avoid needing drain cleaning services.
- Toilet Drain Cleaning
Too much toilet paper is often a culprit, but other types of paper and hygiene products like paper towels, Q-tips, or diapers — which you should never flush down a toilet — often result in clogs as well. If any product that is not toilet paper calls itself "flushable," it's not.
- Basement Cleaning
Basement drains can become clogged when a toilet's backed up, dirt is swept into the drain, or with the heavy rain storms we often see in St. Charles County, MO.
- Bathtub Drain Cleaning
Hair is often the main cause of bathtub drains becoming clogged. Residue from soap or other products, dirt, and even mineral buildup from water can also result in clogs in your pipes.
- Sink Drain Cleaning
Kitchen sinks often clog because of food, such as grease from plates, eggshells, stringy vegetables, and coffee grounds. With bathroom sinks, too much toothpaste, hair, dirt, skin flakes, and hand lotions are often to blame.
While this is useful information for the future, right now you need that drain unclogged in your St. Charles County, MO home. Reach out to Drain Cleaning St. Louis today at 314-972-2233 to get that drain cleared quickly.
Professional Unclog Drain Services in St. Charles County, MO
While some DIY options are useful sometimes a job can only be done right by a professional. We know how to unclog drains. When we first arrive at your St. Charles County, MO home, we might carry out a drain camera inspection to inspect your pipes and find the root cause of your clogged drain. Once the problem's diagnosed, we'll come up with one of several plans of attack that work best for your plumbing issue and your home:
- Chemicals: Over-the-counter liquid drain cleaners can unclog some drains, but are often ineffective or temporary solutions for serious or persistent issues. However, high concentrations of hydrochloric acid are available to be sold exclusively to professional plumbers. The acid erode certain pipes, so chemicals may not always be the best bet. Your plumber at Drain Cleaning St. Louis will know if chemicals are appropriate for your pipes.
- A Drain Snake or Drain Auger: Also called a plumber's snake, either have manual cranks or are motorized. Generally, snakes are used to unclog drains that are smaller, for example your kitchen sink, and augers are used for larger drains for example a toilet. They consist of long, coiled cords with a hook, or other object that can grab and break up clogs, on the end. The lines are fed into the drain and then twisted, unclogging the drain.
- Hydro Jetting: When all else fails, your master plumber at Drain Cleaning St. Louis will unclog your drain by using high-pressure water jets down in order to dislodge the most difficult clogs.
The plumbers at Drain Cleaning St. Louis are all licensed master plumbers and drainlayers with St. Louis City and St. Louis county. We've been unclogging drains in St. Charles County, MO for over a decade and have yet to come across a clog we couldn't dislodge.
6 Signs That You Need Drain Cleaning | Unclog Drain St. Charles County, MO
Of course, you may never have to search "unclog drain" at all when your plumbing systems and drains stay healthy. Below are 6 sure signs that you need drain cleaning even if your drains aren't completely clogged:
- Slow Drains and Standing Water: If a drain is still functioning, but slowly, it probably means that you need to enlist professional drain cleaning services. If there's water on the floor of your basement after it rains, or water collects in your shower and takes a while to drain, reach out to Draining Cleaning St. Louis right away.
- Foul Odors: If you notice a smell anywhere near a drain, it could be a signal that there is a blockage somewhere in your pipes or that you need replacement p-traps.
- Multiple Clogged Lines: If your shower, sink, and basement drains are all having issues, it potentially means that there's a problem with your main sewer line. When that happens, it's a good idea to get sewer drain cleaning immediatelyWaiting could result in more expensive damage to your St. Charles County, MO home.
- Water Backing Up: If water backs up in one place, for example your bathroom or sink, it's usually an indication that one of the other lines in the house is clogged.
- Gurgling Sounds: Gurgling sounds indicate that there's a blockage somewhere in your system. Even if your drains are functioning normally now, they will likely change soon. The gurgling is caused by water rushing through the air bubbles that form when clogs occur.
- Fruit Flies: Fruit flies are attracted to food that is stuck in your pipes. if you notice fruit flies flying around your kitchen sink, call Drain Cleaning St. Louis.
If you're experiencing any of the above signs, or a combination thereof, you should get drain cleaning services as soon as you can, or you'll be left typing "unclog drain" into your browser at on a Saturday morning. In the worst case, waiting to get drain cleaning might cause infections and other health problems.
Take a look at the links below to see what other services we offer in St. Charles County, MO:
Unclog Drain St. Charles County, MO | Drain Cleaning St. Louis
Our certified master plumbers believe in quick and polite service, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are always researching the newest technologies to give St. Charles County, MO residents the best plumbing and drain cleaning service possible. We're a one-stop-shop for any plumbing issue in St. Charles County, MO. Besides drain cleaning, we offer numerous plumbing services, including water and sewer line repair and installation. For the best unclog drain services in St. Charles County, MO, call Drain Cleaning St. Louis now at 314-972-2233 or contact us online.