Unclog Drain Wentzville, MO
Unclog Drain in Wentzville, MO. Been looking up "unclog drain" all day? Tried a plunger? Store-bought liquid drain cleaners? Baking soda and vinegar? Even a bent wire hanger? If you feel like you're out of options, you need to call Drain Cleaning St. Louis to have a professional unclog your drain. Sometimes, we all need the help of professionals, and ignoring a clogged on slow-running drain can lead to costly repairs in the future. For professional, knowledgeable, and expert unclog drain services in Wentzville, MO, call us today at 314-972-2233 or reach out to us online. We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Click here for emergency drain cleaning in Wentzville, MO.
The Reasons That Drains Get Clogged | Unclog Drain Wentzville, MO
When a drain gets clogged, the underlying reason depends on the type of drain and what humans are using it for. When you know what tends to clog drains, you can typically avoid needing drain cleaning services.
- Toilet Drain Cleaning
Excess toilet paper is frequently to blame, but other kinds of paper and hygiene products like paper towels, Q-tips, or diapers — which shouldn't be flushed in a toilet — often cause clogs too. If anything apart from toilet paper says "flushable," don't believe it.
- Basement Cleaning
Basement drains can become backed up when a toilet's clogged, there's residue from a washing machine, or with the heavy rain storms we often see in Wentzville, MO.
- Bathtub Drain Cleaning
Hair is almost always the reason bathtub and shower drains become clogged. Residue from soap or other products, dirt, and even mineral accumulation from water can also result in clogs in your pipes.
- Sink Drain Cleaning
When residue from washing dishes, such as grease or fat, or coffee grounds accumulate in a kitchen sink drain, it can often become clogged. With bathroom sinks, too much toothpaste, hair, dirt, skin flakes, and hand lotions are often to blame.
While there are countless ways drains get backed up, the priority now is that you need to unclog that drain in your Wentzville, MO home. Contact Drain Cleaning St. Louis today at 314-972-2233 for unclog drain services in Wentzville, MO.
How Plumbers Unclog Drains in Wentzville, MO
While some DIY options are useful sometimes a job can only be done right by a professional. We we have been unclogging drains for over 10 years. When we first get to your Wentzville, MO home, we might perform a drain camera inspection to inspect your pipes and find the root reason behind your clogged drain. Once the issue's diagnosed, we'll come up with one of several plans of attack that best fits the issue and your your home's plumbing system:
- Chemicals: Store-bought liquid drain cleaners can unclog some drains, but are often ineffective or temporary solutions for tough clogs or drain issues that keep coming back. However, high concentrations of hydrochloric acid are available to be sold exclusively to licensed plumbers. The acid can cause damage to certain pipes, so chemicals may not always be the best bet. Your plumber at Drain Cleaning St. Louis will know whether or not using chemicals is a good idea.
- A Drain Snake or Drain Auger: Also called a plumber's snake, either have manual cranks or are motorized. Generally, snakes are intended to unclog drains that are smaller, for example your kitchen sink, and augers are intended for larger drains such as a basement. They consist of long, coiled cords with a hook, or other object that can grab and break up clogs, on the end. The lines are fed into the drain and then turned repeatedly, dislodging the clog.
- Hydro Jetting: If none of the above options are successful, your master plumber at Drain Cleaning St. Louis will unclog your drain by sending a highly-pressurized stream of water down your pipes in order to clear out the most difficult blockages.
The plumbers at Drain Cleaning St. Louis are all licensed master plumbers and drainlayers with St. Louis City and St. Louis county. We've been unclogging drains in Wentzville, MO for more than 10 years and have never seen a clog we couldn't clear out.
6 Signs That You Need Drain Cleaning | Unclog Drain Wentzville, MO
Of course, you may never have to look up "unclog drain" at all when your plumbing systems and drains stay healthy. Below are 6 sure signs that you need drain cleaning even if your drains aren't completely clogged:
- Slow Drains and Standing Water: Slow running drains usually indicate there there is some blockage in your pipes. If there's water on the floor of your basement after you run the washing machine, or water collects in your shower and takes a while to drain, contact Draining Cleaning St. Louis immediately.
- Foul Odors: If you notice a odor anywhere near a drain, it could be a signal that your sewage is backed up or that you need replacement p-traps.
- Multiple Clogged Lines: If your shower, sink, and basement drains are all having issues, it possibly means that there's a problem with your main sewer line. When that happens, it's best to get sewer drain cleaning right away to avoid more expensive damage to your Wentzville, MO home.
- Water Backing Up: If water backs up in one place, for example your bathroom or sink, it's usually an indication that one of the other lines in the house is clogged.
- Gurgling Sounds: Even if your lines are draining normally, gurgling sounds indicate that there is a backup behind the scenes. The gurgling is due to water flowing through the air bubbles that are created when clogs happen.
- Fruit Flies: Fruit flies are attracted to food that is stuck in your pipes. If you've cleaned the counters down thoroughly but still have a fruit fly problem, call Drain Cleaning St. Louis.
If you're experiencing any of the above signs, or a combination thereof, it's best not to wait to get drain cleaning services, or you'll be stuck typing "unclog drain" into your browser at on a Saturday morning. In the worst case, waiting to get drain cleaning might result in infections and other health problems.
Take a look at the links below to see what other services we offer in Wentzville, MO:
Unclog Drain Wentzville, MO | Drain Cleaning St. Louis
Our certified master plumbers provide prompt and polite service, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are always staying on top of the newest technologies to offer Wentzville, MO individuals and families the best plumbing and drain cleaning service possible. We're a one-stop-shop for all your plumbing needs in Wentzville, MO. Besides drain cleaning, we offer a variety of plumbing services, including water and sewer line repair and installation. For the best unclog drain services in Wentzville, MO, call Drain Cleaning St. Louis now at 314-972-2233 or contact us online.